ORION COUNTY - VAGAMON
Located on the side of the Kodhi- Thekkady hill highway, Orion County is unique eco-friendly holiday village - with vacation homes, cottages, villas, farms and farm houses with all basic infrastructure such as wide roads, water supply, electricity, cable connections and recreation facilities, with an eco-friendly ambience, located at the idyllic hill station of Vagamon, Kerala in India.
- 3800 ft. above MSL
- Nearest Hill station from Kochi
- Perennial source of water supply
- 100 acres of tea garden and eco-friendly constructions.
- All around fencing with viewing decks and gazebos.
- 8 metre wide road with jogging and walking tracks.
- Multi dimensional plantation and farm tourism resort.
- Tennis and badminton courts
- 4 acres of internal lake surrounded by rose garden with boating, fishing and soft water sport facilities.
- Club house having restaurants and indoor game facilities.
- Out door games, parks and gardens, children's play area, Shopping centre, Amphi theatre, Swimming pool.
- Library and internet cafe, Conference hall, TV and telephone connectivity.
- Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation Centre
- Basic plantation in each plot
The Orion County, comprising of 150 acres of rolling meadows and tea plantations, opens a glorious opportunity to enjoy fabulous holidays and vacations in luxury cottages or villas surrounded by lush green tea gardens, orchards of orange, apple,guava, strawberries etc. amid gardens of roses, gladiolus, carnations, etc.
- Nature Walks, naturopathy, Ayurvedic Wellness solutions.
- Indoor games like billiards, table tennis, badminton caroms etc.
- Out door games like tennis, volleyball, football etc.
- Farm tourism, monsoon tourism, health tourism, cultural tourism, adventure tourism.
- Adventure activities like rafting, trekking, mountain biking, rope way rides, horse riding, jeep/elephant/horse safari.
- Party games, hobby classes, swimming pool, video games, fishing, boating.
- Honeymooning, butterfly park, ornamental fish.
- Mountain cycling, sight seeing trips
- Participation in farming and plantation activities like tea leaf plucking, tea production etc.
- The district enjoys uniformly pleasant climate throughout the year. The period between Dec. and Feb. is rather chilly (avg. 10 Deg. Celsius).
- Cardamom, Tea, Coffee, Pepper & Vanilla.
Distance towards Orion County:
Cochin: 95 Kms
Cochin Airport: 85 Kms
Kottayam Railway Station: 70 Km
Orion Holiday Resorts Ltd.
Orion House, HIG - 7,
Panampilly Nagar, Kochi-682 036,
Tel. : +91-484-2311575,
2311576, 2311578, 2311579
Mob : +91- 86063 29990,
Email : email@example.com